I am in the process of trying to update the look of the blog as well as finish up getting ready for baby Kara to get here. I know, I know, still not ready? Don't worry everything is now washed, now we just have to separate all the clothes into sizes, put her car seat cover back on, pack a bag for myself, get newborn diapers, move McKenna's clothes into her new big girl room, put all Kara's clothes in her room and drawers, clean the house, oh and finish up a couple baby presents. Not too much to get done huh!? McKenna's Nana and Grampy are coming sometime this weekend or early next week, so I will have plenty of time to get it done, right?!
Hope all is well with everyone. My goal is to just take one thing off the list at a time and just work my way through it, I am optimistic that it will all get done.
1 comment:
I hope you get everything finished! Our company has finally just left, but it sounds like your company is just coming. We'll have to swing by sometime after Kara is born to meet her. Let me know when she arrives! Hope all goes well!!! I'll be thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment