We have been busy with family, vacation, trips for work, etc. that we haven't really had much time to add any pictures. Our computer crashed with all of our pictures from NYC, so once we get those transferred to our new computer I will post some pictures.
In the mean time, we just got back from Amelia Island, FL and had a great time. While Aaron was in meetings/"schmoozing" with people McKenna and I spent the day at the pool. We had a room overlooking the beach, but she still wants to eat the sand, so we chose to forgo the beach this time around. I took a picture of our view, but will post it when we get back from TX.
We got back Wed. night and now McKenna and I are headed to Fort Worth for 10 days to see my folks/help out while my dad has his other hip replaced. I am looking forward to heading to TX for some real bbq and good mexican food, and visiting with my family, however I will be happy to get back and hang out in NC for a solid 2 weeks without having to go ANYWHERE. It seems like since June we have been going nonstop and it doesn't seem like it is getting any better. But I guess we can't complain that we are bored, huh!
McKenna is doing great and growing and learning by the day.
The things she knows/can do:
1. Knows what a chicken says
2. Knows what a car says
3. Knows what an indian says
4. Can point to the fan
5. Can point to the lights
6. Can say bug bug when she sees Junebug or any other dog
7. say nanana for banana
8. Do pretty eyes (open and close her eyes on command)
9. Say bau and point when she sees birds
10. drink from a straw
11. Loves our food more than her own
12. Points/picks up the circle puzzle piece out of about 8 different shaped pieces, when asked and the heart piece as well
She really surprises us each day by what she is learning/already knows. She definitely puts a smile on our faces each day and we are looking forward to many many more.
I will be back in 11 days to post pictures and tell you all about our trip to TX.
1 comment:
You guys are BUSY! We miss you! I can't believe everything McKenna has learned recently. She needs to hang out with Dylan more and teach him some of these things! We have to get together when you're back from Fort Worth.
Post a Comment