Well I am just now getting around to some Thanksgiving pictures and some everyday pictures, so hope you all enjoy! Our Thanksgiving was great and our Black Friday was even better. The boys (Aaron, Kyle & Burnie) were in charge of McKenna, (kind of scary) while me, Jessica & Lori went shopping. We started at 4:45 waking up and getting to Target about 5:30, ran (litteraly) through there got out stuff, went to Home Depot & Radio Shack, then headed to the mall. We got home around 12:00, just in time for some Thanksgiving leftovers and then we left Lori and Burnie in charge of McKenna while Aaron, Kyle, Jessica and I went to the UNC v A&M womens soccer elite 8 match. The aggies ended up losing 2-1 in double overtime, which is pretty good considering UNC ended up winning the national title. We came home ate some dinner hung out a little bit, put McKenna to bed and off I went to JC Penny for some more shopping. I am officially tired after that stop and when I get home I find everyone pretty much knocked out so we all decided to call it a night at go to sleep. The next morning Kyle and Aaron put the Xmas lights up. It sounds great and they are doing a great job until I look out the window and see my neighbor looking up at them with this look of concern. I go outside to see what the issue is and Aaron and Kyle have the ladder on the roof putting xmas lights on. They managed to get the lights on without any harm to themselves or the house and the lights look great. That was pretty much the end of our weekend. It was great but man were we tired all that week.
Lately we haven't done too much, just hanging around the house, going to play dates and getting ready to come to Texas!!!! We are so excited to come and can't wait to see all of our family and friends. I posted some pics from the parade we went to just before Thanksgiving as well as some day to day pics. Hope everyone enjoys and is as excited about us coming down as we are.
1 comment:
McKenna's hair is really starting to grow!
Post a Comment