We have gotten "snow" 2 days this week!!! On Wednesday McKenna and I were driving and we pulled over to take some pictures of the snow we got, as you can see in the pictures, then on Thursday we went outside and played with some sidewalk chalk, that McKenna LOVES to play with and asks daily to go out and do, and she did a little snow dance as well I guess b/c this morning when we woke up it was really snowing. I could actually see it accumulating on our bbq pit and table outside. Poor Junebug had to go outside to use the restroom and she had snow all over her back. I opened the curtains for McKenna to look out the back door and she loved watching it come down. She pointed and made noises as to make sure I was seeing the same thing she was seeing. It is really cold here today so the Tree lighting ceremony and Santa sighting we were headed to tonight is a no go for us, but there is a parade tomorrow morning that we are headed to, so hopefully we get some good pictures and McKenna enjoys her first of many Christmas Parades. Hope everyone is having a safe start to their Thanksgiving Day travels. Enjoy the photos
Friday, November 21, 2008
our snow dance
We have gotten "snow" 2 days this week!!! On Wednesday McKenna and I were driving and we pulled over to take some pictures of the snow we got, as you can see in the pictures, then on Thursday we went outside and played with some sidewalk chalk, that McKenna LOVES to play with and asks daily to go out and do, and she did a little snow dance as well I guess b/c this morning when we woke up it was really snowing. I could actually see it accumulating on our bbq pit and table outside. Poor Junebug had to go outside to use the restroom and she had snow all over her back. I opened the curtains for McKenna to look out the back door and she loved watching it come down. She pointed and made noises as to make sure I was seeing the same thing she was seeing. It is really cold here today so the Tree lighting ceremony and Santa sighting we were headed to tonight is a no go for us, but there is a parade tomorrow morning that we are headed to, so hopefully we get some good pictures and McKenna enjoys her first of many Christmas Parades. Hope everyone is having a safe start to their Thanksgiving Day travels. Enjoy the photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment