Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our weekend

We had what seemed like a short weekend, but it was nice. We didn't do too much but it was nice to just hang out and not work on any house projects. On Saturday we decided to visit the goats and ducks at the local county park and McKenna LOVED them. We try and visit this park about once a week and she really seems to like going and visiting these animals. After the animals we came home and let McKenna swim in the pool, check out the video of her in the pool.

We went to church this morning and made the entire congregation including father Alex laugh. We were singing at the beginning of Mass and McKenna put her hands over her ears for the entire song, when the song was finished, her hands came down and she was smiling. Father Alex laughed and then in his homily told the entire church, for those who didn't get to see her. After church we came home and hung out the rest of the day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and those who evacuated, we hope you can get back home soon.

Oh yes and I forgot to list all the fun new things McKenna knows:
1. Where her foot, hand and hair are
2. She says "all gone" when she is done eating
3. We say touchdown and she puts her arms up and does the touchdown signal
4. Can identify: giraffe, clown, kangaroo, apple, circus tent
5. I will sing 5 little ducks and she fills it in with quack quack quack on que, or I can hum the song and she can identify that I am singing the song and she fills it in with the quack quack quack
6. She knows her shoe goes on her foot

That is all I can remember at this moment, but just wanted to keep everyone up to date on what a smart baby we have!!!
I will post some cute pictures tomorrow of her drinking water from the water hose, just like a country gal.

No comments: