I HATE WORK! Aaron has been working so much lately and is still working and it is Saturday. Did I mention that I HATE WORK? The weather has not been great, so we haven't been able to get out during the day and go for a walk or just hang out outside either, which adds to my I HATE WORK attitude. Well Aaron is getting off today around 2 or 3, and it is finally semi sunny today, so we might get to do something fun.
McKenna has hit the stage where she is afraid of "strangers" holding her. We went to our friend Kyle's house last night, whom she has seen many many times, but when he picked her up she started screaming and crying. After being their for a couple hours, she was okay with him and his girlfriend Jessica, which is nice, but I don't think I am going to like this stage.
Hope everyone is doing alright and those of you in the DFW area, I hope you are safe from the snow and ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment