Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hodgepodge





Since it has been a while since we posted anything or put any pictures on here, we will just fill you in on the latest and greatest here in the great state of North Kakalaki and the Moreno Family.

Visitors:
We said goodbye to Nana and Grandpa Joe and Julian this past Monday. They came in for McKenna's baptism and then helped with installing tile in our kitchen. It was really weird though on Monday though because it was so quiet with just the three of us again. We are getting used to the quiet home again and getting back into the routine of things.

Floor:
We installed tile floor in our kitchen, downstairs bathroom, and entryway and it looks AWESOME!!! When I say we, what I really mean is Grandpa Joe working from about 9 in the morning to 5 all by himself and then him and Aaron working until around 10-11pm, Monday thru Friday and then a couple of weekend days. So, take a look at the pictures and if you like it Aaron said he would come help install your floor for a case of beer and some ALEVE.

Cooking:
Julian is really into the Gingerbread Man story, so we decided to make some cookies. Take a look at the pictures on the side. I posted a couple pictures of McKenna sitting in her bebe pod eating a spatula while I was making dinner as well. Every time I would try and take a picture of her eating the spatula she would put it down and look at the camera, so you will have to use your imagination, but they are cute none the less!!!

Jumper:
McKenna has decided she wants to be standing up ALL THE TIME, so we decided to put her in an activity jumper. SHE LOVES IT!!!! I actually managed to get the entire downstairs vacuumed, the first part of the stairs vacuumed and the baseboards vacuumed, it doesn't sound like much, but believe me it was an accomplishment to get all this done without her crying. She was jumping and squealing away the entire time . Look under picture links for her jumper pictures.

Well I think that is all that is happening in our lives, so we hope all is well and everyone is having a good week. And, for anyone who doesn't know yet, Sean is an Uncle!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting the floor finished! We'll have to come by sometime and see it. I'm glad McKenna is enjoying her jumper... Dylan loves his too! It's endless entertainment.

Anne said...

We are getting ready to tear the sheet rock out in the living room - fun at spring break. If Aaron is not busy... just kidding. Your house is looking great!
McKenna couldn't be cuter. Thanks for keeping us posted!