Sunday, February 3, 2008

Very advanced

As Aaron likes to say, McKenna is VERY advanced. About a week ago McKenna rolled over from her back to her belly and then back over again. Well she only did it that day and wouldn't do it again, so I just thought it was an accident and she woudln't do it anymore. Well, she did it again today and kept doing it, so I guess it is official, she can roll. It doesn't sound too exciting, but it is a developmental thing and she is doing it early, so her daddy must be right!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

like I said she is very advanced, which by the way happens to come from my side.

Aunt B said...

I love the pictures, she is growing up SO fast, before you kids know it she will be starting school! It's fun to get to see the other family members too so keep sending them. Love Aunt B :}

Melissa said...

Wow, that's great!! She is advanced! Dylan can only make it from his back to his side... he can't quite get all the way over yet. Hopefully soon!

Anne said...

I really wouldn't expect anything different from your child. :-)