Thursday, February 7, 2008

By George I think she's got it!! (almost)

We tried another round of cereal eating tonight and 75% of it actually ended up in her mouth. We still have some work to do, but it is getting there!

Aaron comes home tomorrow and it cannot come soon enough. It will be good for Junebug, McKenna and myself for him to come home. My fuse is getting smaller and smaller with each passing day.

McKenna was very good today and laughed and smiled all day long. She enjoys watching Junebug play fetch with her weiner dog toy and smiles when she comes and puts the toy on her mat where McKenna is playing. Well, here is hoping for 1 more great day.

2 comments:

Joe & Let said...

Good to hear McK is getting the food down. Well I broke down and created a blog for Let and I.
joeandlet.blogspot.com.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the cereal eating! We're yet to even try that with Dylan. Hope you are enjoying having Aaron home now!