What a month it as been, we got back from Texas and it seems that life and time has been flying by. It has been very cold up here lately (in TX standards) so we haven't been able to get outside and play very much, so we have had to pretend we have warm weather, hints the goggles and the swimming reference.
McKenna got her first car this past week as well from our good friends Jared and Shelby and McKenna LOVES her new car. Aaron has taught her how to stand on her seat, stand and drive & then just drive in general. She doesn't have the steering thing down yet, but give her a little time and she will get it.
I had to work this past weekend so Aaron and McKenna got to spend some quality time together. They had a great time and believe it or not he got her to sleep in this morning until 8:00!!! I am very jealous, but convinced that she missed me so much that she just wanted to sleep as much as possible to make the day go by faster, yea right but that is what I am telling myself!
We hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great week.
2 comments:
Shades of Ricky Bobby, I just want to go fast! Great Pics
Joe
I expect video coverage of wheelie action soon!
J
Post a Comment