Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day



I never really understood how important mothers day was, until now. It is such a blessing to have little McKenna with us and am glad there is a day to celebrate being a mom! I got to sleep in today until 7:30, the first time in almost 7 months! Aaron and McKenna woke up and made blueberry pancakes and eggs. We went to church, ate some lunch, went to the market and then to the gardens for some pictures. The weather wasn't very pretty today, but we were able to get out between storms, which was nice. Here are a couple pictures from the gardens, there are more on the side.
McKenna has decided to start mumbling mama, so that is fun to hear and a wonderful mothers day present from her. She won't do it all the time, but 75% of the time she does! I hope all the moms had a wonderful day.

No comments: